Helping Kids Be Kids
Not all pain in children can be classified as “growing pains.” Sometimes there are musculoskeletal or biomechanical reasons for their symptoms.
With the increased awareness for the need for health and wellness, the trend of getting our children active at an earlier age continues to grow. Year-round participation, travel premier teams and multi-sport athletes… injuries can happen! Our staff understand that kids need to be treated different than adults.
- Acute and chronic orthopedic injury management
- Post-operative rehab for extremity and spine
- Balance, toe-walkers, and gross motor delay
How we treat:
- Functional and sports physical therapy
- Pre-season injury screening (SFMA approach)
- State-of-the-art videotaped walking and running gait analysis with shoe and orthotic recommendations
- Performing Arts and Dance Medicine program
- Plyometric and Injury Prevention Training program (S2 P.E.A.K. Training)