Whether you are someone with degenerative joint disease wanting to walk pain-free, recovering from a post-operative procedure or training for a marathon, the AlterG enables faster rehabilitation, active recovery, and higher-level workouts with reduced body weight.
The use of the AlterG as part of a compressive rehab program is appropriate for many different conditions or diagnoses including:
- Post-operative or post-fracture rehabilitation
- Lower extremity stress reactions or stress fractures
- Repetitive over-use injuries or syndromes (e.g., tendinitis/bursitis)
- Apophyseal injuries (e.g., Osgood-Schlatter’s/Sever’s Disease)
- Plantar fasciitis or fasciopathy
- De-conditioning or balance concerns
- Degenerative joint disease of the hip, knee, or ankle
We offer individuals in the community the opportunity to use the AlterG treadmill as part of their training program to achieve their personal goals. Whether you are trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon or a Triathlon World Championship or have struggled with being over-trained in the past, Armor PT now has a state-of-the-art answer for you in Kalamazoo, Michigan!
The AlterG is located at our Kalamazoo office (5886 Venture Park, 49009). Call our office today at (269) 248-1947 to schedule your physical therapy evaluation to get established as a new patient or to schedule your “self-pay training” workouts.