Welcome to Armor Physical Therapy
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply contact our office today. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Armor Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please click on the applicable form below, fill out and submit online.
In-Clinic or At-Home Visit Intake Form:
Virtual Visit Intake Forms:
Our goal is to help you return to your active life through physical therapy. We don’t just treat the symptoms. We get to the source of the problem by evaluating the reasons your pain developed. We provide hands-on treatment, a personalized exercise program and education in self-pain management techniques for prevention of future problems.
What to bring to your evaluation appointment
- Your ID and insurance information cards
- Your completed patient paperwork
- If you have one, your physician’s prescription for physical therapy
- Comfortable clothing that allows access to the areas being treated and for exercising
- Your appointment book or calendar for scheduling future appointments
- Your preferred form of payment
During your appointment, your provider will:
- Conduct a one-on-one evaluation. This will allow you to discuss your condition and any other health concerns.
- Explore your medical history, current pain or injury and the activities you are limited in.
- Take specific measurements of your posture, quality of movement, strength, and perform specific tests designed for evaluating your condition.
- Help you understand all of the factors that influence your condition and your specific physical therapy treatment needs.
- Set up a personalized plan of care to meet your goals.
- Provide treatment and education on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery.
- Formally write up their findings and treatment plan. This is to communicate to your primary care physician or specialist if you were referred by one.
At your initial evaluation
- It’s common to feel sore for a short while from your first visit due to the physical manipulation and exercises.
- Expect a call from our patient representative to ensure that you are fully satisfied with all aspects of your treatment plan.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions or discuss any concerns.
- Schedule your future appointments of your agreed upon treatment plan.