Are you in the Three Rivers area of Michigan and looking to treat an injury or medical condition? At Armor Physical Therapy, we can help you get the therapy you need to recover from an injury or alleviate medical condition symptoms that are interfering with your day-to-day life.
Our clinic in Three Rivers is located at 910 U.S. Highway 131 N. If you want to get in touch with us, you can contact us by phone at 269-248-3174 or by fax at 877-892-6252. You can also send an email to [email protected].
We make it easy to request an appointment or a complimentary screening online.
What can our team treat?
Our Armor Physical Therapy team in Three Rivers can help treat a wide range of injuries and medical conditions. Some issues we can help include:
- Neck pain and headaches/migraines.
- TMJ pain/dysfunction.
- Shoulder pain.
- Elbow, wrist and hand pain.
- Back pain and sciatica pain.
- Foot and ankle pain.
- Women’s pelvic health.
- Hip and knee pain.
- Auto injuries.
- Balance conditions.
- Neurological conditions and post-concussion.
- Performing arts injuries.
- Pre- and post-surgical conditions.
- Sports-related injuries.
- Workers’ compensation and rehab.
- Pediatric physical therapy.
What physical therapy techniques do we offer?
Our Three Rivers clinic team has experience and knowledge of many physical therapy techniques. We can design a personalized plan using these techniques to ensure that you’re getting effective treatment that fits your specific needs and abilities.
A few of the techniques and methods that your Armor physical therapist may recommend include:
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Training
- Dry Needling
- Electric Stimulation
- Foot Orthotic Recommendations
- Kinesio taping
- Manual Therapy and Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Myofascial Cupping
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (5+)
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
- Video Gain Analysis
- Work Conditioning and SMART program