When you’re experiencing pain due to a medical condition or injury, you should seek help from a physical therapy specialist in Battle Creek, Michigan. These licensed medical professionals provide personalized care to each of their patients. Their primary goals are to help with reducing pain, restoring strength and range of motion, and helping athletes prepare to compete.
Physical therapy specialists also offer a wide variety of treatments for many injuries and medical issues. In fact, they’re trained and experienced in providing patients with the following services:
- Sports performance training
- Work injury recovery
- Recovery after giving birth
- Managing arthritis and other difficult physical conditions
- Preparing the body for surgery
- Helping the body recover from surgery
What can I expect from a visit to a physical therapy specialist?
Physical therapists work hard to provide personal care by developing treatments for each patient. At your appointment, you can expect your physical therapist to perform a thorough evaluation of your physical condition. They’ll also develop a personalized treatment plan for you, which may include some of the following:
- Therapeutic exercises to help you regain strength and mobility
- Manual therapy to reduce soft tissue tension and mobilize joints
- Blood flow resistance training to build up muscles
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) to break up scar tissue
- TRX® training for improved core strength
- Redcord® therapy to reset the neuromuscular system
- Cupping to improve blood flow and reduce soft tissue tension
After your appointment, your physical therapist may provide you with instructions for exercises to do at home. These exercises are also important parts of your treatment, so make sure you follow them for improved success to reach your recovery or training goals.
Armor Physical Therapy can help you find the physical therapy you need in Battle Creek
Are you ready to speak with a physical therapist about how they can help you? Our team at Armor Physical Therapy in Battle Creek has a top-notch group of therapy specialists who are ready and willing to answer your questions. We offer free screenings to pinpoint the issue you’re dealing with. Our physical therapists also excel at building personalized therapy plans for a wide range of injuries and medical conditions.
You’ll find our Battle Creek location at:
710 North Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Phone: (269) 788-3040
Fax: (269) 788-3043
We offer services in four other locations across southwest Michigan, so if Battle Creek isn’t convenient, please visit our locations page to find one near you. Contact us today for more information about our location or therapy services or to schedule an initial appointment.