When you’ve been injured or if you’re suffering from a crippling condition, finding a treatment becomes one of your top priorities in life. Many conditions can benefit from the services of physical therapists.
Physical therapists are licensed health care professionals who treat the musculoskeletal system to help your body stay fit and support itself. At Armor Physical Therapy in Plainwell, MI, our physical therapists are experienced in treating a variety of debilitating conditions.
If you’re suffering from pain, loss of strength or loss of motion, you should find a physical therapist who will provide you with high-quality care.
Tips for finding the right physical therapist
Finding the right physical therapist isn’t as simple as going online and picking the first clinic you find. Here some steps you can follow to find a physical therapist who can provide you with excellent treatment:
- Review their education and training — Physical therapists are expected to achieve higher education. After earning a bachelor’s degree, physical therapists go on to complete a physical therapy graduate degree program. All physical therapists must have completed a physical therapy training and must have received national certification.
- Check out the facilities — Physical therapy clinics should have equipment and technology that is modern and functioning. These resources can play a vital role in a speedy and effective treatment.
- Assess patient skills — Your physical therapist should be friendly and caring, especially since you’ll spend so much time together. If the first physical therapist you find isn’t friendly, don’t feel trapped. It’s your right to find someone else who works better for you.
- Read their reviews — Thanks to the internet, you can find out a lot about a business or practice online. Check out the reviews to see what other patients have had to say about the clinic you’re interested in.
- Explore insurance options — Talk with the staff at the clinic or with your insurance provider about physical therapy services are covered.
Schedule an appointment with Armor Physical Therapy in Plainwell, MI.
Would you like to speak with one of our physical therapists about developing a treatment that will help you reduce pain and regain mobility? Contact us today to schedule your first appointment and find out why the team at Armor is a good fit for you.
Our Plainwell location:
390 Oaks Crossing
Plainwell, Michigan 49080
Phone: (269) 685-9640
Fax: (269) 685-9641
Monday: 7:30 am to 6:15 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am to 6:15 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am to 6:15 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am to 6:15 pm
Friday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
If you would rather visit us at one of our four other clinics, please visit our locations page to find one more convenient for you.