If you have pain, loss of strength or loss of mobility related to an injury or a medical condition, you should be looking for professional assistance. You don’t have to suffer a poor quality of life due to your condition. Treatments from professionals like physical therapists can help you improve your quality of life.
The team at Armor Physical Therapy is passionate about helping patients regain their ability to live a life with less pain and more independence. Our treatments focus on treating the musculoskeletal system to promote effective recovery and help your body stay fit and support itself.
If you’re looking for a physical therapist, it’s important to find the one who’s right for you. Finding a physical therapist online is simple, but finding one who will take good care of you involves a bit more work.
How to find the right physical therapist
Here are five things to look for that will help you find the right physical therapist for your recovery needs:
- Education and experience — Before receiving a nationally recognized license, physical therapists must undergo years of education and training. All physical therapists must have bachelor’s and graduate degrees, and many choose to pursue further education.
- Modern technology — If you find a clinic you’re interested in, make sure they have functioning, modern equipment. This is important because good equipment can help make your treatment more efficient.
- Good patient skills — The staff at any physical therapy clinic you find should be friendly and caring. If not, you should look for another clinic, like Armor Physical Therapy, where the staff will care about you.
- Good reviews — These days, nearly every business and medical practice have reviews online. Check out these reviews to find out what other patients think about a particular clinic’s performance.
- Insurance options — Speak with the clinic staff or with your insurance provider to find out if your insurance will cover the services at the clinic you’re interested in.
Schedule an appointment with Armor Physical Therapy in Kalamazoo, MI.
Would you like to speak with a team member at Armor Physical Therapy in Kalamazoo, MI, about treating your pain? Contact us today to schedule an appointment and discover what we can do for you.
Our Kalamazoo location:
5886 Venture Park
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Phone: (269) 375-4737
Fax: (269) 375-4747
Monday: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 6:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
If you would rather visit us at one of our four other clinics, please visit our locations page to find one more convenient for you.