If you’re suffering from loss of strength or mobility due to an injury or medical condition, you can benefit from treatment by a physical therapist. Physical therapists are licensed health care professionals who can help you reduce pain and restore your quality of life.
At Armor Physical Therapy in Battle Creek, MI, we work with a variety of patients with their rehabilitative needs. Many of our treatments focus on developing strength and flexibility to promote healing and to keep your body strong and fit enough to support itself.
Because physical therapists play such an important role in helping you recover from a debilitating condition, it’s important to find the one who’s right for you.
Five steps for finding the right physical therapist
Finding a physical therapist online can be pretty easy, but finding the right physical therapist involves a bit more research.
Here are some simple steps you can follow to find the right physical therapist for you:
- Review their credentials — All physical therapists are held to a high standard of education and training. Physical therapists must have a Bachelor’s degree and must have completed a physical therapy graduate degree program. After all of this, they must then receive national certification to practice. The physical therapist you choose should have credibility in these areas.
- Check out their facilities — Not every physical therapy clinic is the same, but they should house functioning, up-to-date equipment that they can use as part of patient treatments.
- Assess their patient skills — Many physical therapy treatments require more than one session. If the clinic you visit doesn’t have a friendly staff, you may want to consider checking out another clinic.
- Read the reviews — These days, it’s easy to find out the good and bad about any business or practice online. Before you schedule an appointment with someone, check out the reviews to see what other patients think.
- Explore insurance options — If paying for physical therapy services with insurance is important to you, talk with the staff at the clinic or your insurance provider to find out if your insurance will cover your treatment.
Schedule an appointment with Armor Physical Therapy in Battle Creek, MI.
Are you ready to speak with a physical therapist at Armor Physical Therapy about treating your debilitative condition? Contact us today to schedule an appointment and discover what we can do for you.
Our Battle Creek location:
710 North Ave.
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Phone: (269) 788-3040
Fax: (269) 788-3043
Monday: 7:00 am to 6:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am to 6:30 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am to 6:30 pm
Friday: 7:00 am to 4:30 pm
If you would rather visit us at one of our four other clinics, please visit our locations page to find one more convenient for you.